What is not covered:
What is not covered:
Please note: Our limited warranty does not cover the following items:
1. Damage or defects caused by the failure to maintain any item or keep it in good working order.
2. As a result of unforeseen site conditions occurring beyond Contractor’s control.
3. Damage resulting from fire, freezing, storms, electrical malfunction or surge, lightening, earthquake, pest damage, acts of God, or other unforeseen causes or accidents.
4. Damage from alterations, misuse, or abuse by any person; ordinary wear and tear; or problems caused by lack of maintenance.
5. Damage resulting from your failure to observe any operation instructions furnished at the time of installation.
6. Any item furnished, installed, modified, altered, or repaired by you or any other person other than Contractor.
7. Any appliance, piece of equipment, material, or other item that is a consumer product under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, 15 U.S. Code, 2301 et. seq.
8. This warranty is not valid unless the contract is paid in full.
9. Any loss, injury, or damage attributable to the subsidence or movement of land as a result of landslide, mud flow, flooding, water infiltration or damage, earth
sinking or shifting, or expanding or contracting.
10. Bodily injury or property damage relating to pollutants or toxics.
11. Conditions resulting from condensation on, expansion of, or contraction of materials
12.Problems which arise in an attempt to match existing materials. There are limitations inherent in the matching of existing materials such as stucco, drywall, paint, wood, tile, flooring, concrete, and the like. Exact duplication in matching, texture, and color cannot be guaranteed. Variations within industry tolerances will be considered acceptable.
13. Pre-existing conditions of the structure or its components.
14. The contractor’s statements of opinion, comments, affirmation of value or functionality, product descriptions, or instruction for use, of the work or materials furnish shall not be considered a warranty.
15. Problems associated with the Owner or its agents (architect or engineer) failing to provide an adequate design, plans, or specifications, or failing to exercise professional care.
16. Delays caused by factors beyond the control of the Contractor. Owner warrants that work can be performed as called for by any owner-mandated schedule.
17. Delays due to the unavailability of material. The owner warrants the commercial availability of any specified single source product.
18. Implied warranties derived from any course of dealing or usage in the trade,other than as expressly stated herein.
19. If there are plans, specifications, or drawings by design professionals or the Owner, those persons impliedly warrant that the resulting structure and its components will be suitable for the particular purpose for which they were intended. The same applies to substitute material approved by the Owner.
20. Owner agrees to provide Contractor, or its representative, access to the premises and the first opportunity of repairing or replacing any defective items.
If Contractor is not given that opportunity, any expenses incurred by another contractor without Contractor’s knowledge and consent will be at Owner’s expense.